MEN'S FAITH-BASED CLEAN, SOBER LIVING
Providing a safe, healthy, alcohol and drug free living environment for the recovering individual to flourish and become the person God intended them to be.
Sober Living House Benefits
Drug and alcohol free environment. Many people upon leaving treatment centers return to the same environment they lived in prior to going into treatment. Our experience shows that people living in recovery housing with like-minded individuals and working toward a common goal, experience a much higher rate of success than those who return to their old environment.
Accountability is essential. Residents are not allowed to use drugs or alcohol at all. Those that are caught using are asked to leave. There are no exceptions. Accountability is an important aspect of the recovery process. If a resident can follow this concept successfully, then he or she will have a much better chance of maintaining long-term sobriety.
Peer support is another important benefit. All the residents at Second WakeUp House and Redemption Place are striving towards the same goal: To remain alcohol and drug-free while we flourish and become the people God intended us to be.
Drug tests are a benefit. At Second WakeUp House and Redemption Place, they form a part of our trust but verify philosophy. We trust that our residents are not using, but verify with random drug tests. This aspect of the program adds accountability.
A CHANCE FOR
Living in our sober living community is a great option for those who have made a decision to adopt a life of sobriety. Residents get strong peer support and a structure that encourages the necessary life changes required for successful recovery.
Treatment and participation in twelve-step self-help programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous have helped millions of recovering addicts to change their behavior and adopt lifelong abstinence. However, many recovering individuals need more support than AA and NA alone. Second WakeUp House provides the additional support and environment that empowers members to flourish and become the people God intended them to be.
Why Choose Second WakeUp House or Redemption Place?
- A faith-based atmosphere
- A safe, sober living environment
- Everyone is accountable
- YMCA membership included
- High speed WiFi access
- Newly built or remodeled
- Close proximity to AA and NA meetings
- Quiet living in lovely downtown neighborhood
- Clean, comfortable bedrooms
- Beautifully appointed common areas
- Attractive and well-maintained interiors and exteriors
- All utilities included in rent
- Fully equipped kitchens and laundry facilities
- The security and serenity offered through a drug and alcohol-free home
- Easy access to public transportation
- A supportive, friendly environment that encourages members to attend faith-based studies, Twelve Step meetings, house meetings and community activities
- Homes are close to parks, professional offices, houses of worship, and grocery stores
- An atmosphere that affords privacy, anonymity and discretion for the residents