- While recent graduation from an alcohol treatment facility is highly recommended, exceptions may be made for those who are serious about living a life of sobriety.
- Applicants must be current with all court mandated requirements.
- Candidates must be involved in a Twelve Step program which includes a sponsor (we can help facilitate a sponsor).
There are requirements for eligibility to reside in A Second WakeUp House or Redemption Place:
- Attend weekly church service
- Stay drug and alcohol free
- Have a willingness to grow spiritually
- Follow House Rules
- Attend Twelve Step meetings (AA, NA, or similar) and have a sponsor
- Have a source of legitimate income
- Meet all obligations of house membership on time and in full
- Attend weekly house meetings
Candidates will be welcomed into Second WakeUp House or Redemption Place upon completion of submitted application, interview and unanimous consent of current house members. Unanimous consent of all members sends a powerful message of commitment to new members and fosters unity of purpose throughout the membership.